The emergency services platform, launched on the 3rd of March 2021, offers our users quick access to emergency services, including the police, traffic departments, ambulance services, fire fighters, search and rescue, hospitals, neighbourhood watches, vets, pest control, night shelters, safehouses, helplines, hotlines, lifelines and reporting platforms.
The emergency services section of our mobile app is sorted based on their priority and distance from the user’s current location.
The emergency services were prioritized in the following
- 112 International Emergency Number
- Police Services
- Traffic Departments
- Public, Private and Air Ambulance Services
- Fire Brigades and Volunteer Fire Fighters
- Mountain, Sea and Wilderness Rescue Services
- Public, Private and Military Hospitals
- Night Shelters and Safehouses
- Helplines, Hotlines and Lifelines
- Neighbourhood Watches
- Vets and Pest Control Services
- Reporting Services
Graphic User Interface
At the top of the emergency services screen you will find a total of six toggel switches, allowing users to quickly filter results by any of the following categories:
- Security, which includes the police, traffic departments, neighbourhood watches, and other public protection services.
- Fire, which includes all the fire departments, as well as volunteer fire fighters.
- Medical, which includes all the public and private hospitals and ambulance services.
- Rescue, which includes all the sea-, mountain- and wilderness rescue services.
- Shelters, which includes a wide variety of safehouses, sanctuaries, and night shelters.
- Animal, which include snake catchers and a variety of other wildlife relocation specialists.
With the economy and crime rates being what they are, we highly recommend you install the mobile app
, not only to save money, but also to save lives
Now that our direct marketing platform is alive and kicking, it is important to understand the benefits and process of advertising on our platform.
- Your offer will be visible throughout our platform, including our web app, mobile app, browser plugin 1, and relevant social media channels.
- We will interact with your social media profiles via ours on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. These interactions will include welcoming you to our platform, as well as tagging, liking, and following your profiles, which will remain, even after your offer expired.
- You will receive quarterly statistics pertaining to your offer, including how many times it was viewed, how many users called and emailed you, how many times your website was launched, and how many users navigated to your store.
Our current system supports three types of deals, including:
Figure discounts consists of a fixed amount off a product or service. Ex:
Percentile discounts usually consists of a percentage off on a particular (or variety of) products and services. Ex:
Itemized discounts usually includes one or more free items (products or services) included with the sale of another product or service. Ex:
Terms, Conditions, and Instructions
Whatever the offer, you may set your terms and conditions.
We have a variety of selectable terms and conditions, including:
- “Valid to new and existing customers”, which makes it clear that the offer is valid to both new and existing customers.
- “Valid to new customers only”, which makes it clear that the offer is only available to new customers.
- “NOT applicable to already discounted products and services”, which makes it clear that the offer does not pertain to already discounted products and services.
- “Minimum Spend”, which allows you to set a minimum spend to be eligible for the discount.
- “You must register online for this discount”, which makes it clear that the user must register to avail themselves of the offer.
- “Enter this code on the online checkout page before payment”, which makes it clear that the discount code should be applied during checkout before paying.
- “Show this code to the teller in-store”, which makes it clear that the code should be utilized at the point-of-sale in-store.
Apart from the above-mentioned terms, conditions, and instructions, we also support custom terms and conditions.
There are two ways of advertising on the DELIVA platform.
- Provided that you have a website or online storefront where the offer would be applicable.