One of the most overlooked ways of saving money online is through signup promos by popular retailers offering substantial discounts for new customers.
These signup offers generally range from 5% to 20% off your first order.
On the DELIVA web and mobile apps signup promotions are usually designated with the word “REGISTER” – indicating that these offers are subject to registration.
Now as useful as these signup orders may be, they can only be utilized once.
Yes, you can register multiple times with different email addresses. But most of these retailers will quickly wise up to your deception once you enter the same payment and shipping details.
Fortunately, there is an alternative and completely legal approach known as “shop hopping”.
Shop hopping refers to navigating stores in search of great prices and good products. (Urban Dictionary, n.d.)
In this case, shop hopping from store-to-store utilizing their signup discounts.
How to shop hop with DELIVA?
1. Navigate to our Web App at https://app.delivait.com
2. Search for “signup deals”
3. Review the available offers from Aeropostale, Freshly, Keurig, Luno, Outdoorplay, RXBAR, Vultr, Whitewolf, et al, by browsing their stores.
4. Decide where you will be buying and register
5. Your discount will either be applied on checkout (or you will receive an email with the necessary instructions and/or coupon code)
Happy shop hopping!
1. Urban Dictionary (n.d.) Shop hopping. Retrieved from https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shop%20hopping