It is with great pleasure that we announce the public beta launch of DELIVA’s Direct Marketing Platform – an international, location-aware, curated, public deals platform for both online and offline businesses.
The platform is just the first of many coming to DELIVA.
DELIVA has been in development since January 2019.
We spent almost a week prototyping the original concept, after which we spent many a weekend video conferencing.
The coupon section of DELIVA now features four tabs, including:
- Near Me, which displays all the offers, by distance from the user’s current location.
- A-Z, which sorts all the offers within 100 kilometers of the user’s current location in alphabetical order.
- Categories, which sorts all the offers within 100 kilometers of the user’s current location into categories: accommodation, etc.
- Travel, (coming soon) will assist users in planning outings, road trips and getaways to remote locations.
New discount offers are being added daily.
All our offers are manually verified to prevent redundant offers from slipping through the cracks.
Currently, we only have a handful of offers available, which will increase dramatically as our network of agents, agencies and advertisers expand.
NOTE: We need more agents and agencies to represent our platform.
From time-to-time we may also include a handful of promotional entries from affiliate partners. These entries are normally identified as a PROMOTION.
Promotions do not feature discount codes. Savings are automatically applied by simply launching the website and registering.
DELIVA is currently only available on Google Android in public beta via the Google Play App Store.
NOTE: The app will be ported to iOS soon.
At this point you are probably wondering, how do I get my company, products or services on this platform?
Advertising is really simple. Just contact EJ Hill at email@example.com
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our partners, who made this launch possible.
- Stephen Diederichs of Studio 137 Digital Media Solutions, who developed our mobile app, website, and backoffice administrative system.
- Joseph Beltran of Toreno Design, who designed the graphic user interfaces of our mobile app, website, and backoffice, as well as our promotional materials and stationery.
- EJ Hill of DELIVA International, who innovated the various concepts, formulated our marketing strategies, and maintained our social networking profiles.
- Arno Hill of SOHO Systems, who assisted with prototyping, and also managing our administration and accounting.